Town of Colonial Beach Golf Carts
All golf carts in the Town of Colonial Beach must have the (Town Package) which includes the following Golf Cart Requirements :
- Speed governor (if gasoline powered)
- Safety lap belts
- Slow moving triangle install at rear of cart. (see example below)
- Headlights, Tail lights, and turn signals, (if golf cart is driven between sunset and sunrise
- Rubber or equivalent tires
- Windshield wipers(if equipped with a permanent windshield)
- Horn, adequate steering gear, breaks, emergency or parking brake, one ,mirror, adequately fixed driver’s seat
- All factory installed safety or mechanical systems, including checking for gasoline or propane leaks.
- Golf carts may not be operated on State Route 205. Golf carts & utility vehicles may only cross State Route 205 at the designated crossing at McDonald’s for now.